Do you want to surprise your mother today with some delicious self-made waffles? As Kalfire, we would like to help you with giving your mother the warmth and love she deserves. That is why we present this delicious waffle recipe.
Tip from Kalfire: Are you unable to visit your mother because of the coronacrisis? Bake some extra waffles, hand the waffles to your mother at home and then make a digital appointment with her. This makes it easier to enjoy this day together!
Have fun and enjoy your waffles!
(For about 6 waffles)
- 1 egg
- 60 grams of butter
- 40 grams of granulated sugar
- 200 ml of milk
- 115 grams of flour
- 4 grams of baking powder
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- A dash of vanilla extract
- Waffle maker
- Sunflower oil
- 2 batter bowls
- Preheat the waffle maker.
- Split the egg and beat the egg white in a bowl until it becomes stiff, adding about half of the fine granulated sugar (20 grams) while beating.
- Use another bowl for the butter. Beat the butter until it is getting creamy.
- Now add the other ingredients: the egg yolks, the milk, the remaining sugar, the flour, the baking powder, the cinnamon, the salt and the vanilla extract in one go with the butter.
- Mix all ingredients together well and carefully add the egg whites.
- Grease the waffle iron a little with sunflower oil and scoop batter into the waffle iron.
- Bake the waffles for about 4 minutes until they turn golden brown.
- Surprise your mother / grandmother / family / yourself with delicious homemade waffles!