- Accessing, rectifying, or erasing your data
- Personal data that we process
- Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
- The purpose for which and the basis on which we process personal data
- The period for which we store personal data
- Sharing personal data with third parties
- Cookies and similar technologies that we use
- How we protect personal data
https://kalfire.com | Geloërveldweg 21 | 5951 DH Belfeld | +31 (0)77-373 00 07
Here at Kalfire B.V., we take ensuring that your personal data is handled safely very seriously. We process personal data in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We are therefore happy to tell you exactly what data we collect from you and what we use it for. We process your personal data because you use our services or supply us with goods or services.
- We provide you with information about the personal data we collect from you, why we collect it, and the parties we share it with.
- We set out your rights and options regarding the personal data we collect from you and how we protect it.
Our aim is to inform you transparently about how we deal with your privacy.
Accessing, rectifying, or erasing your data
We respect your right to access, rectify, or erase your personal data. You have the right to withdraw your consent to your data being processed or to object to Kalfire B.V. processing your personal data, and you have the right to have your data transferred to another organization (data portability). This means that you can ask us to send the personal data that we have about you in a computer file to you or to another organization. If Kalfire B.V. processes personal data exclusively with your consent, Kalfire B.V. will stop processing it if this consent is not given or is withdrawn. However, if your personal data is processed for one or more other reasons (legal obligation to process, performance of the agreement, or legitimate interest), the processing will not be stopped (or will not cease completely).
To verify that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send us a copy of your proof of identity along with the request. On this copy, please black out your passport photo, the MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), your passport number, and, if applicable, your Citizen Service Number (Burgerservicenummer, BSN). This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, and within four weeks at the latest.
Kalfire B.V. would also like to point out that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Data Protection Authority. You can do this using the following link:
3. Personal data that we process
Below is a summary of the personal data we process:
- Forename and surname
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Location details
- Information about your activities on our website
- Internet browser and device type
4. Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
5. The purposes for which and the basis on which we process personal data
Kalfire B.V. processes your personal data for one or more of the following purposes:
- to provide information about our services and/or to answer your questions
- to perform the agreement with you
- to comply with legal obligations
- to call or e-mail you if necessary for the performance of our services
- to inform you about changes to our products and services
- to enable you to create an account
- to deliver goods and services to you
- to send you our newsletter
- Kalfire B.V. analyses your behaviour on the website in order to improve the site and tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
We only use personal data for the purpose for which you have provided it and for which it is strictly necessary.
Kalfire B.V. processes your personal data (if applicable) on the following bases:
- on the basis of the consent you have given.
- the legal obligations applicable to Kalfire B.V.
- the contract between you and Kalfire B.V.
6. The period for which we store personal data
We do not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary for the purposes for which it is processed. To determine the appropriate retention period, we take into account the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, our reason for processing it, and whether we can achieve these objectives by other means. Our retention periods are: seven years in the case of administrative obligations, during the term of the contract, and for the rest for the term during which you have not informed us that we may no longer process your personal data.
When we no longer need your personal information, we will securely erase or destroy it. Over time, we will reduce and/or anonymize as much of the personal data we use as possible so that it can no longer be linked to you or identify you; in that case, we may use this information without any further notification to you.
Personal data categories
Why Kalfire B.V. processes your personal data
For the settlement of your purchase and to provide services
For the settlement of your purchase and to provide services
For the settlement of your purchase, to provide services, and for marketing purposes if, for example, you have agreed to receive our newsletter.
Information about your activities on our website
Internet browser and device type
More information about the pseudonymized data that Google and Facebook collect for us is given here:
7. Sharing personal data with third parties
Kalfire B.V. does not sell your data to third parties and only provides it if this is necessary in order to perform our agreement with you or to meet a legal obligation. We enter into a processor agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality for your data. Kalfire B.V. remains responsible for these processing operations.
8. Cookies and similar technologies that we use
When you visit our website for the first time, we inform you about these cookies and ask for permission to place them.
For an explanation, see: https://veiliginternetten.nl/themes/situatie/cookies-wat-zijn-het-en-wat-doe-ik-ermee/
Cookies are also placed on this website by third parties. These are advertisers and/or the social media companies, for instance. An overview is given below:
Cookie: Google Analytics
Job title: Analytical cookie that shares pseudonymized data with Google
For more information, please contact: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Cookie: Facebook Pixel
Pixel ID: 127201394643865
Job title: Tracking cookie that shares pseudonymized data with Facebook
For more information, please contact: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
9. How we protect personal data
Kalfire B.V. takes the following measures to protect your personal data:
- Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- TLS (formerly SSL): we send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this in the address bar by the 'https' and the padlock symbol.
DKIM, SPF, and DMARC are three internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving e-mails on our behalf that contain viruses, which are spam, or which are intended to obtain personal data, such as login data.
DNSSEC is an additional safeguard (additional to DNS) for converting a domain name (#company_website) to the IP address (server name) associated with it; it features a digital signature. You can have that signature checked automatically. This is how we prevent you from being redirected to a false IP address.
- Careful security procedures for the protection of the data provided, which includes preventing unauthorized persons from inadvertently gaining access to such data;
- The protection is at a level that is necessary and reasonable in view of the current state of technology.